Between 3:30 and 4:00 PM a simple, nutritious snack is provided. A typical snack may consist of whole grain crackers, cheese, dried fruit, apples, or carrots. Highly processed foods are not part of the snack program, and organic food is served whenever possible. Parents and caregivers of children with dietary restrictions may wish to provide their own after-school snacks.
Afterschool Care ends at 6:00 PM. Remaining children will be directed to room 1-M and will be supervised by an Extended Learning Administrator. For each child remaining after 6:00PM, Afterschool Care is billed at a rate of $1 per minute, without exception.
Tell us your interest in Afterschool Programs HERE!
- Yearly Plan
- Semester Plan
- Super Yearly Plan (includes Afterschool Care, Afterschool Plus, and two ACE Weeks)
Afterschool Care Plans cover aftercare time from school dismissal until 6:00 PM, five days a week. After 6:00 PM, additional charges apply. If you do not purchase a prepaid plan, you will automatically be billed at the drop-in rate on a monthly basis.
Afterschool Plus covers childcare on In-Service Days and Parent-Teacher Conferences Days (not available on All-Staff Day.)
Late Pickup Rate
$1/min, without exception for children picked up after 6:00 PM
- What time does Afterschool Care start and end?
- Can I just use drop-in care, instead of signing up for a plan?
- What is the charge for drop-in care?
- What dates does the Semester plan cover for Afterschool Care?
- Can I sign up for the second semester later?
- Are half-days included in the Afterschool Care plan?
- Does the "Super Yearly" plan include childcare for in-service days?
- Does the "Super Yearly" plan include automatic enrollment in ACE week programs?
- Can children participate in both Afterschool Explorers and Afterschool Care this year?
- Do we have to sign up for ACE weeks now, or can we wait and sign up later?
- Afterschool Care Room Locations
Still have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.