Award-winning author and speaker Amy Lang, MA, will be conducting a "Birds & Bees" workshop for parents on December 3 at 6:30 p.m. Amy helps parents of all beliefs turn conversations they dread into a regular (and fun) part of their family lives.
- Why you need to start the conversation way earlier than you think
- Who has the most influence over your kids’ decision making
- The number one way to keep your kids healthy & safe
- The best way to start the conversations
- Why knowing your values is key to talking to your kids
- Tips for making the talks easy, fun and actually happen!
NEW! A selection of Amy's recommended resource books for parents can be pre-ordered online with the bookstore Annie Bloom's, via this FAIS Family Enrichment pre-sale campaign site. Pre-paid books will be available for pick up at the workshop.