Seventh Grade Seattle Trip
Dates: May 14-16
Cost: $410 (check) / $422 (Credit Card)
- Round-trip transportation from Portland-Seattle (via Amtrak and/or charter bus)
- Hotel lodgings with 2-3 students to a room, 2 beds to a room, at the Quality Inns and Suites in Seattle Center
- All meals except breakfast and lunch on May 14
- Evening of games at Gameworks)*
- Transportation within Seattle (private and public)
- Admission and private docent-led tour of Chihuly Glass Museum
- Admission to Seattle Space Needle
- Tour of the Bill and Melinda Gates Discovery Center
- Admission to The Diary of Anne Frank at Seattle Children’s Theatre (We will be reading this in English class beforehand.)
- One personalized drama workshop on The Diary of Anne Frank by Seattle Children’s Theatre
- Admission and tour of MoPOP (formerly Experience Music Project)
- Admission to Paramount Theatre’s Broadway Across America production of School of Rock )
- Admission to the Science Fiction Museum
*The evening of games does not fit into the humanities-themed trip. However, a secondary goal of the trip is to promote community within the class. We believe this activity will achieve this goal and will be fun for students. It is always a big hit!
In order for your child to participate, registration and payment must be completed by Wednesday, March 6.
- Pay online via the secure credit card link. This will include a 3% credit card fee for a total of $422. To avoid this fee, you may indicate in your registration that you will be paying via cash or check.
- When paying via cash or check (made out to FAIS) price is $410. If you need to split the payment over time, please complete your registration using the pay later option and contact Lauren Yamasaki at email@example.com.