Seventh Grade Seattle Trip
Dates: APRIL 1-3
Cost: $430 (check) / $443 (Credit Card)
- Round-trip transportation from Portland-Seattle (via charter bus)
- Hotel lodgings with 2-4 students to a room, 3 beds to a room, at the Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown
- All meals except breakfast and lunch on April 1
- Evening of games at Gameworks*
- Transportation within Seattle (private and public)
- Admission to Chihuly Glass Museum
- Private docent-led tour of Chihuly Glass Museum
- Admission to Seattle Space Needle
- Tour of the Bill and Melinda Gates Discovery Center
- Admission to The Best Summer Ever at Seattle Children’s Theatre
- One personalized drama workshop on The Best Summer Ever by Seattle Children’s Theatre
- Admission and tour of MoPOP (formerly Experience Music Project)
- Admission to Fifth Avenue Theatre’s production of Sister Act!
- Admission to the Science Fiction Museum
*The evening of games does not fit into the humanities-themed trip. However, a secondary goal of the trip is to promote community within the class. We believe this activity will achieve this goal and will be fun for students. It is always a big hit!
In order for your child to participate, registration and payment must be completed by Monday, November 18.
- Pay online via the secure credit card link. This will include a 3% credit card fee for a total of $443. To avoid this fee, you may indicate in your registration that you will be paying via cash or check.
- When paying via cash or check (made out to FAIS) price is $430. If you need to split the payment over time, please complete your registration using the pay later option and contact Lauren Yamasaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.