Snack and Lunch Program
Healthy morning and afternoon snacks (included in tuition and after-school activities), as well as optional programs for organic milk and a catered hot lunch program delivered to your child’s classroom.
A healthy morning snack is provided around 9:45 AM in all Maternelle (TPS-K) classes, and students participating in after-school programs are provided with a nutritious snack between 3:30 and 4 PM. A typical snack may consist of whole grain crackers, cheese, dried fruit, apples, or carrots. Highly processed foods are not part of the snack program, and organic food is served whenever possible. Parents and caregivers of children with dietary restrictions may wish to provide their own after-school snacks.
Catered Lunch Program
FAIS is excited to partner with Refueled Kids, an outside caterer who delivers fresh, healthy, creative, and organic hot lunches right to your child's classroom.
How do I participate?
- Create your account at RefueledKids.boonli.com (
registration password: FAIS2)
- Submit order(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM PST for the following week
- Sign up for a particular day of the week, a whole week at once, or even the whole month in advance.
- Choose from child or adult portions, à la carte items, as well as omnivore, vegetarian, vegan and picky eater options.
- Send utensils and napkin with your child to school, these are not provided.
- Questions? Please email Refueled Kids directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organic milk for the school year may be purchased at $75 per student. If you wish to participate, please provide your child with a cup.