Campus was buzzing with visitors near and far who joined us for Grandparents and Special Friends Day on Friday, May 25. Our guests enjoyed seeing a special 2nd grade performance, playtime in Discovery Park, and inquiry-in-action in the classrooms. Thank you to all who attended and thank you to Elephants Delicatessen for the delicious brunch!
ACE / Arts Week is an optional extracurricular program that takes place during one week in fall (Oct. 22-26) and one week in spring when school is not in session. Students may sign up for as many days as they wish throughout the week.
The theme for this October's ACE Week is "Cooking: A Chef in the Making." Sign up now!
FAIS is excited to partner with Refueled Kids, an outside caterer who delivers fresh, healthy, creative, and organic hot lunches right to your child's classroom.
How do I participate?
- Create your account at RefueledKids.boonli.com (registration password: FAIS2)
- Submit order(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM PST for the following week
- Sign up for a particular day of the week, a whole week at once, or even the whole month in advance.
- Choose from child or adult portions, à la carte items, as well as omnivore, vegetarian, vegan and picky eater options.
- Click here for more details on the program, and click here for the October menu.
Questions? Please email Refueled Kids directly
- MonOct29 Gilkey 5th-6th Basketball Begins
Middle School Open House
6:30 PMRose Préau Commons
This Open House is for 6th-8th grade admissions for fall 2019.
- FriNov02 Middle School Half Day
- FriNov02 Family Enrichment Series: All About Maternelle 8:15 AMRose Préau Commons
FAIS at Lake Oswego Mothers Club Preschool Forum
10:00 AM to 1:00 PMChrist Church Episcopal Parish; 1060 Chandler Road, Lake Oswego, 97034
Members of the FAIS admissions team will be joining representatives from many other area schools at the 14th Annual Preschool Forum. Event attendees will receive a catalogue with information on all of the participating preschools. This event is free and open to the public.
Fête du Vin
JOIN US! Tickets to Fête du Vin are going quickly and will be available until Friday, October 26 (as long as we aren't at capacity!) Taste delicious wines from 10 of the city's best wineries and enjoy delicious food by Hunt and Gather Catering, Angel Bake, and Murray's Cheese. Buy your tickets now!
- TueNov06 Middle School PLC Meeting 8:30 AMRose Préau Commons
Lower School Open House
9:00 AMRose Préau Commons
This Open House is for TPS-5th grade* admissions for fall 2019. There will be a presentation about our Lower School program by the Director of Admissions, tours of the campus and classrooms, and an opportunity for Q & A with the Lower School Division Head, other administrative staff, and current parents. No RSVP necessary. Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 292-7776 ext. 310.
*Applicants for TPS, PS, PK and K are not required to speak French. Students applying for 1st-5th grade should be coming from another French program and/or already be French speakers.
- ThuNov01 Middle School Open House 6:30 PMRose Préau Commons