The French American International School is one of the premier international schools in the nation because students and teachers have the necessary tools to excel in their choices for personal growth and discovery.
The Annual Fund provides immediate budgetary support for the operational needs that make this possible: the latest technology and hardware; the best teaching tools and classroom equipment; support for athletic, arts,
science, music and computer programs; safety and security provisions for everyone; maintenance and upkeep that make the campus attractive; ensured financial assistance for socio-economic diversity; and increased opportunities for teachers to grow professionally. These are direct benefits to our students and our teachers right now, and enhance their lives on campus everyday. While we are mindful of tomorrow's needs, we cannot neglect today's requirements. Sustained growth of The Annual Fund will help ensure that immediate needs are always met.
Five Excellent Reasons to Support The Annual Fund
- Your annual tuition for your child and fundraising efforts including the Annual Fund support every aspect of life at FAIS, from faculty salaries to facilities to library materials, and additionally help to secure the financial health and future of the School. This year’s goal is to raise $190,000 and, as always, we hope every FAIS family will make a gift.
- Modeling healthy philanthropic habits is important for our children, and we hope you’ll keep FAIS at the top of your philanthropic priority list for the duration of your child(ren)’s journey at FAIS.
- Contributions are tax-deductible. Your gift helps FAIS, and your total tax liability can be reduced through making it.
- Discover the win-win-win of making a donation of appreciated stock--FAIS receives your generous gift while you avoid capital gains and also receive a tax deduction! Learn more here.
- FAIS is also a qualified cultural partner with Oregon Cultural Trust: gifts to FAIS and a corresponding matching gift to OCT qualify for an Oregon tax credit. Learn more here.