Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child
at the French American Lower School. Our goal is to provide
our students with an exceptional education combining a
multicultural experience and an internationally recognized
curriculum. We believe such an education to be an
invaluable asset in today’s global society.
As you read about FAIS, you will understand why we are
justly proud of our school’s outstanding record and
the broad success achieved by our students over the
past thirty years. The best way for you to get
to know us, however, is by touring our campus. You
may call to schedule your visit or email email@example.com.
To complete the application process, the following steps must be completed by February 15 prior to the school year for which you are applying.
- Application form and $100 application fee submitted. (You may apply online or request a packet be mailed to you.)
- Parent Questionnaire completed (included in application).
- A Teacher Recommendation Form completed and mailed directly to FAIS by your child's current teacher.
- Student Records mailed directly to FAIS from your child's current school.
- A Family Meeting with both parents (if possible) at FAIS with members of the admissions committee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements after you submit an application.
Offers of admission will be made in March and early
April. Offers of admission for applications received after
February 15, and for family meetings conducted after March 1, will be made on a space available basis.
Please do not hesitate to call the Office of Admissions for an update on your
child’s admission status. We will be happy to answer any
questions you might have regarding our program. You may
reach us at 503-292-7776, ext. 310, or email email@example.com.
Arezu Movahed, Ph.D.
Director of Admissions